How to Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows PCOn January 20, 2020 by admin
- Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Download & install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- In the process of installing, agree to the End-User License Agreement & then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product & click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with the previous account, then select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, & then click Add.
- Click Close.